Day 17: Wasted Promise

The Witness, 03 May 2012: A young up and coming Polo star was stabbed to death, allegedly over a woman.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist which develops people into jealous murderers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist that feeds the demons within.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist that places more value on a person who excels than on an "average" person.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge one person as more important than another.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge one person as less important than another.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist that does not support people to stop their inner demons before they become completely possessed.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise how our society fails to support everyone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing backchat as jealousy to exist within me and not stopping it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to trivialize demonic thoughts and emotions in order to justify their existence within me.

I forgive mysel for accepting and allowing a system to exist that does not offer practical support for beings entering into a relationship, instead allowing them to slowly destroy each other and those around them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist that promotes violence and abuse through the media by making it appear to be "normal", "innocent", "harmless".

I commit myself to re-educating people about how to develop effective relationships as agreements.

I commit myself to educating people about how to stop their backchat and inner demons.

I commit myself to stop judging people as inferior/superior within the realisation that we are all equal.

I commit myself to stop comparison.

I commit myself to live as an example to others of how to stop backchat.

I commit myself to creating a new society based on support.

Comments