Day 16: Austrailian Billionaire To Rebuild Titanic

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/30/world/asia/australia-titanic/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist where a minority live in lavish luxury while the majority have to eek out a living.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist that allows a person to commission the building of a monstrosity for no other reason than to expand their ego.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist that allows gross inequalities where a few have everything and everyone else has almost nothing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist that allows the mysteries and fascinations of a long-sunk ship to be given more importance than ensuring that every human goes to sleep warm, safe and with full bellies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist that allows one person's dream to be more important than ensuring that every human goes to sleep warm, safe and with full bellies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel jealous of people who have a lot of money, not realizing that my thoughts and feelings are actually fueling the polarity of rich vs poor.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist that  values self enrichment over communal well being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in a system that values self enrichment, without realizing the abuse that my actions allow.

I commit myself to stopping my thoughts and feelings of jealousy, as I now realize that they fuel the manifestations of polarity.

I commit myself to stopping the abuse of inequality as rich vs poor.

I commit myself to educating myself and others of the consequences of our lifestyle based on self enrichment.

I commit myself to stop placing importance on my own desires of grandeur while there is any suffering taking place.

Comments