Day 9: Water & Sanitation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the world to exist within a state of polarity where some people have no access to clean water whilst others live in luxury.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within and as polarity and in so doing, perpetuate the polarity of existence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use another's life of poverty to instill what I believe is gratefulness in my children, not realizing that I am simply reminding them to fear not having money and not being able to survive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that someone else or something else will "fix" poverty., not realizing that in order to change the world each of us must be self-directive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing poverty to exist due to my acceptance of the system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept the current world and money system without question.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear standing up for change as I fear what other people will think of me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that any person making judgements about me is not self honest or acting within the context of what is best for all and therefore their judgement is simply a pre-programmed response to a trigger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value other people's judgements.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get caught up in society's brainwashing so that I am distracted from self honesty and from the reality that billions of beings suffer every moment of every day due our money system.

I commit myself to stopping my inner game of up and down and to being constant and stable.

I commit myself to consider all implications and consequences for every thing I say and teach to my children within the context of what is best for all.

I commit myself to being and active participant in implementing a new world money system that is best for all.

I commit myself to questioning everything to make sure that it is what is best for all.

I commit myself to living without fear of what others think of me

Comments