Day 7: Dolphin Slaughter

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think only of my own interests while dolphins are slaughtered.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty for my apparent powerlessness, not realizing that I am simply convincing myself that I am powerless so that I don't feel obliged to make any effort or changes in order to stop the senseless slaughter.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I cannot make a difference when I have not made any effort to make a difference.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be so caught up in my personal bubble that I consider nothing but what exists within my bubble.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that protesting dolphin slaughter will stop the nature of man as evil.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that in order to stop the atrocities that we as humans commit, we will all need to change on a fundamental level.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel sad and angry only when something triggers me to think of dolphin slaughter.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ever forget for a single moment, the dolphins that are slaughtered.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to build up rage inside myself and then to allow it to consume and twist me because I do not understand how to direct it in an effective way that will support what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wallow in sadness over the dolphin slaughter and then feel numb and unable to move, not realizing that allowing myself to be overwhelmed and consumed by this sadness will not support the dolphins or any part of this world and the beings in existence.

I commit myself to no longer allowing my self interest to override any other form of life.

I commit myself to standing as the point of self direction and self movement, to no longer be petrified by my idea of powerlessness and sadness.

I commit myself to stop my wallowing and stand of the point of self movement.

I commit myself to doing everything within my ability to stop the abuse of life, realizing that the people who do not stand with me are simply caught up in their own bubbles and are unwilling to let go of their self interest.

I commit myself to stopping the evil within me as a written process so that I may assist others within their own processes.

I commit myself to directing my rage in practical and constructive ways.

Comments