Day 6: Get Off!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to set boundaries for where animals may and may not go because that is how I believe it must be because that is what I was taught throughout my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe what my parents tell me without question.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to control animals by restricting where they go, what they eat, where they sleep, when they play.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify my control over animals by believing that I know what is best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge and animal as "naughty" when they do something that I have deemed to be "bad".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fool myself into believing that the animal likes and wants every thing that I impose in its life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge animals as "dirty" and therefore restrict their movements further.

I commit myself to stopping any thoughts within my pertaining to what I think I know and believe is the "right" and "best" thing, as that is most often a trap that I fall into that leads me to becoming more brainwashed into believing that I am superior and separate.

I commit myself to allowing animals their freedom of expression as much as I am able within the environment I provide.

I commit myself to putting myself in the animals shoes.

I commit myself to stopping all judgements within me.

Comments

Post a Comment