Day 13:Another Day, Another Kidnapping

A 12 year old boy was kidnapped in broad daylight outside his school yesterday in Malaysia.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist wherein people feel forced to kidnap children in order to make money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the kidnappers as "evil", not taking into consideration that they are products of the system.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see how the current world/money system is based on polarity, so it is always expressed in the forms of the abusers vs the abused, the haves vs the have-nots, the rich vs the poor.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing kidnapping to take place.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to forget the fact that children and people are kidnapped on a daily basis so that I don't feel guilty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel powerless against kidnapping.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there is nothing I can do about kidnapping.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there is nothing I can do to change our world system.

I commit myself to considering peoples actions from different perspectives.

I commit myself to stop living within and as polarity.

I commit myself to living as an example of stability and constancy so that others may see that we do not have to live within and as polarity.

I commit myself to stopping my deliberate ignorance.

I commit myself to acting and participating in creating and manifesting a solution to abuse.

Comments